CURBSIDE PICK UP NOW AVAILABLE at MAMARONECK PUBLIC LIBRARY
- Put a hold on books, CDs and DVDs
- Wait to be notified that your items are ready for pick up
- Come to the windows on Library Lane nearest the Emelin Theater and ask for your items
Do you have a Mamaroneck library card? It’s so easy to apply for one.
Tienes una tarjeta de Biblioteca de Mamaroneck? Es muy facil solicitar una
If you need a temporary card while we are closed, click here.
Need to access your account?
Health Care Navigator
In case you are in need of a little cheer, check out the Library’s lights each night.
The Mamaroneck Public Library Children’s Librarians invite children ages 5 – 10 to participate in our winter reading program.
- The program begins January 5 and runs for 5 weeks.
- Register your child(ren) at this link https://forms.gle/b8Z2a8yUw6qL8nkJ8
- Pick up the complimentary Adventure Bag at the curbside window with instructions included for five full weeks of fun activities that your child can participate in, and wintery treats such as hot cocoa and popcorn.
- Share some of the completed activities with us via our email mamlibchildren@gmailcom.
- The final craft will be displayed in our window. Instructions are included.
- Your child can read or listen to what they would like.
- No need to track your time read or number of books completed, but please do share the completed activities with us.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you all about your favorite books! If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or (914) 630-5894
Mamaroneck Public Library, 136 Prospect Avenue, Mamaroneck, NY 10543 www.mamaronecklibrary.org 914 630 5894, Follow us on Instagram mamlibchildren, Facebook, and our YouTube Channel
We can prepare book bundles (3 – 5 books) on a theme of your choice, for family read aloud, student projects, or just for fun.
Fill out the request form or call the Children’s Room at 914-630-5894 and we will prepare a book bundle for you. Most suitable for babies through six-graders.
As we face these uncertain times, self- care is so important. Please join meditation practitioner Danielle Guilderson for a “time out” virtual meditation via Zoom.
Tuesdays at 8pm.
To join the Zoom meeting, click here.
Meeting ID: 526 485 9627
Chair Yoga is a 30-minute session designed for those unable to get to the floor or simply do not have a yoga mat. The class will explore modified Yoga poses sitting & standing. Moving our bodies is the best way to remain healthy and calm.
To Register, click here.
Denise Mathieson, is a Mamaroneck resident, mom, wife, dog owner and Yoga Teacher.
All are invited to join The Mamaroneck and At Home on the Sound Book Club as we return to Grand Central Terminal to complete our 2020 Year of New York Reads!
Time After Time author Lisa Grunwald will join us at this meeting! Note to all: The Mamaroneck and At Home on the Sound Book Club will debut our 2021 themed “Mamaroneck Book Club Reads the World” year on February 25. We have a very special event planned for that date!
To register, click here.