CURBSIDE PICK UP NOW AVAILABLE at MAMARONECK PUBLIC LIBRARY
- Put a hold on books, CDs and DVDs
- Wait to be notified that your items are ready for pick up
- Come to the windows on Library Lane nearest the Emelin Theater and ask for your items
Do you have a Mamaroneck library card? It’s so easy to apply for one.
Tienes una tarjeta de Biblioteca de Mamaroneck? Es muy facil solicitar una
If you need a temporary card while we are closed, click here.
The Library will be closed on Monday, Jan. 18 for Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Need to access your account?
Health Care Navigator
In case you are in need of a little cheer, check out the Library’s lights each night.
The Mamaroneck Public Library Children’s Librarians invite children ages 5 – 10 to participate in our winter reading program.
- The program begins January 5 and runs for 5 weeks.
- Register your child(ren) at this link https://forms.gle/b8Z2a8yUw6qL8nkJ8
- Pick up the complimentary Adventure Bag at the curbside window with instructions included for five full weeks of fun activities that your child can participate in, and wintery treats such as hot cocoa and popcorn.
- Share some of the completed activities with us via our email mamlibchildren@gmailcom.
- The final craft will be displayed in our window. Instructions are included.
- Your child can read or listen to what they would like.
- No need to track your time read or number of books completed, but please do share the completed activities with us.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you all about your favorite books! If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or (914) 630-5894
Mamaroneck Public Library, 136 Prospect Avenue, Mamaroneck, NY 10543 www.mamaronecklibrary.org 914 630 5894, Follow us on Instagram mamlibchildren, Facebook, and our YouTube Channel
Mamaroneck Public Library invites all to join in an engaging program designed to help everyone in these stressful times!
BREATH-BODY-MIND™ (BBM) is a program of gentle movement, breathing and relaxation exercises that reduce the experience of stress and anxiety and increase a sense of calm and well-being. These exercises are simple and evidence-based in their impact on an array of populations – including children, adults, and individuals with depression or PTSD.
BBM’s simple, effective breathing techniques have been demonstrated to relieve stress and improve mood, mental focus, and performance.
To Register Click Here:
This program will be presented by Elena Falcone, Director of Public Innovation and Engagement at Westchester Library System. She is a Level 2 Certified Instructor in Breath-Body-Mind.
The class will be led by certified QiGong teacher, Steve Goldstein. Qigong (pronounced CHEE-gung) is an ancient Chinese form of gentle exercise composed of movements that are repeated a number of times and can be performed by just about anyone. The movements are very much like light stretching and light calisthenics. Qigong combines movement, breathing and meditation to improve health, fitness and well-being by moving universal energy through the body.
Participants are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing. Class duration is 45 minutes. Open to ages 18 & up.
To register for this program, click here.
Please join Meditation Coach Jane Meryll
Saturday mornings at 10:30am
January 16 through February 20
To register, click here.
Jane’s meditation practice embodies loving kindness, forgiveness, self-compassion for peace from the inside out.
After registering you will receive an email containing information about joining the meeting.
As we face these uncertain times, self- care is so important. Please join meditation practitioner Danielle Guilderson for a “time out” virtual meditation via Zoom.
Tuesdays at 8pm.
To join the Zoom meeting, click here.
Meeting ID: 526 485 9627