“WHAT IS AYURVEDIC MEDICINE: AND HOW DOES IT COMPARE WITH WESTERN (ALLOPATHIC) MEDICINE?”
Dr. Somesh N. Kaushik, Ayurvedic and Naturopathic Physician
Ayurveda is thought to be the world’s oldest healing system and is referred to as “mother of all sciences.” It encompasses life in its totality and epitomizes a true body-mind approach to health and wellness. Ayurveda defines health as a balance of body, mind, and spirit. Imbalance results in disharmony and illness can result.
Come and discover:
- How your own body constitution (dosha) influences your balance and harmony
- Ways to determine why and how you might be out of balance
- Simple things you can do to re-balance and achieve harmony in your life
- Surprising foods and practices that might not be right for you – and those that are
- How Ayurveda integrates with naturopathy and can be used with conventional medicine.