WE’RE OPEN AGAIN!
We are thrilled to announce that we are opening the doors and ready to serve you again. For the next few weeks, we will be offering limited services and fewer hours, and some parts of the building will not be accessible right away. We hope to restore more services soon, but for now:
- Library hours are the same as they were pre-COVID
- Please wear masks at all times and observe all social distancing rules. This includes children aged 2+
- Children aged 10 or younger must be supervised by an adult
- The Patio and Art Gallery are currently closed to patrons
- Capacity and/or time limits may be imposed to reduce crowding
Your health and safety remains a priority for us, and we will expand our service only if it is prudent to do so. You may click here to review our safety plan.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work our way through this difficult time. And, welcome back! We missed you.