The Museum Pass Program is made possible by the Friends of the Mamaroneck Public Library.
Kindly note: Most museums require timed admissions – please check with the museum website for their current policy.
Available museums include:
- Boscobel House & Gardens Currently, Boscobel is able to offer a limited number of outdoor admissions tickets. (Advance reservations required.)
- Bruce Museum Open Tuesday through Sunday, 9:30am – 4:30pm.
- Cooper-Hewitt Museum Temporarily closed – membership not renewed.
- Empire Pass – Available.
- The Frick Madison – Opened in temporary location, Tuesday through Sunday,10am – 6pm, – passes available – advance reservations required – timed entry.
- Guggenheim Museum Open – Thursday through Monday, 11am – 6pm – advance ticketing required – passes available.
- Intrepid Sea and Air Museum Open – Thursday through Sunday, 10AM – 5PM – timed entry.
- The Jewish Museum – Open – See Museum website for hours and timed entry.
- Museum of the City of New York – Open – See Museum website for hours and timed entry.
- Neuberger Museum of Art Temporarily closed to the public – open to students and faculty of Purchase College.
- Stamford Museum & Nature Center Open except for the Planetarium and Observatory – passes available.
- Stepping Stones Museum for Children Temporarily closed.
Please read the following guidelines before reserving a pass:
- Mamaroneck Library Adult cardholders in good standing (fines under $10.00) may reserve a pass.
- Only one pass may be checked out at one time.
- Passes are valid for 6 days, including date of pick-up.
- Passes must be picked up and returned to the Library curbside pick-up window. They may not be returned in the book drop.
- Passes may not be picked up earlier than the date of the reservation.
- Only one pass per family may be checked out in any given week.
- Passes may not be renewed and the same museum pass may not be reserved for two consecutive weeks.
- Late passes will incur a $5.00/day late fee.
- Patrons are responsible for checking with the museums for specific information on hours, exhibits etc. The software provides a link to each museum site.
- Cardholders must bring the card used to make the reservation with them to the museum.