The Museum Pass Program is sponsored by the Friends of the Mamaroneck Public Library from the Memorial Fund in honor of former Presidents Fred Rosenberg and Ronald Glick.
Kindly note: Most museums require timed admissions – please check with the museum website for their current policy.
Available museums include:
- Boscobel House & Gardens *** Reservations for grounds access are NO LONGER required, but they ARE required for tours. The full update is below, including how to reserve tours/use advance registration online. (see below)
- Bruce Museum Open Tuesday through Sunday, 10am – 5pm.
- Cooper-Hewitt Museum Open Thursday through Monday, 10am – 6pm.
- Empire Pass – Available.
- FDR Presidential Library and Museum – Open. Please check website for hours.
- The Frick Madison – Opened in temporary location, Tuesday through Sunday,10am – 6pm, – passes available – advance reservations required – timed entry.
- Guggenheim Museum Open – Thursday through Monday, 11am – 6pm – advance ticketing required – passes available.
- Hudson River Museum – Open – Thursday through Sunday, 12pm – 5pm. Mask required for all visitors ages 2+.
- Intrepid Sea and Air Museum Open – Thursday through Sunday, 10AM – 5PM – timed entry.
- Museum of the City of New York – Open – See Museum website for hours and timed entry.
- Museum of the Moving Image – Open – See Museum website for hours.
- New York Historical Society – Open – See Museum website for hours. Marks required.
- Stamford Museum & Nature Center Open except for the Planetarium and Observatory – passes available.
- Stepping Stones Museum for Children
- Storm King Art Center – Open – **
1 Museum Road
New Windsor, NY 12553
Please visit stormking.org/visit for current hours. VISITING STORM KING ART CENTER: Storm King Art Center’s Library Membership Pass provide free admission for library patrons who check out the pass. The Pass is valid for the admission of one car with up to six people to Storm King Art Center, limited to one vehicle per day, per Membership. Children under 5 years old are not counted towards the vehicle total. To visit Storm King – 1. Check out the Storm King Art Center Library Membership Pass. 2. Once the pass is checked out, you may proceed directly to Storm King Art Center. Simply show the Library Membership Pass at the admissions booth upon arrival for free admission. An advance ticket reservation is not required for entry. 3. After visiting Storm King Art Center, return the Library Membership Pass to your library branch.
Visit museum website for more information.
A Library Pass allows up to four guests to visit from 9am till sunset on Saturdays and Sundays for GROUNDS ADMISSION. No advance reservations are required for grounds admission. They will need to bring the library pass with them to show at the front desk in order to receive their discount. Additional guests will need to pay.
GUIDED HOUSE TOUR
A Library Pass allows up to four guests to reserve a spot on a GUIDED HOUSE TOUR on Saturdays only but they must do so before their visit. To reserve their spot they must go to the Boscobel website and click on Calendar and then click on Guided House Tours. The tours are offered at 10am, 10:30am, 12pm, 12:30pm and 2pm and they will need to bring the library pass with them to show at the front desk.
GUIDED GROUNDS TOURS
A Library Pass allows up to four guests to reserve a spot on a GUIDED GROUNDS TOUR on Saturdays only but they must do so before their visit. To reserve their spot they must go to the Boscobel website and click on Calendar and then click on Guided Grounds Tours. The tours are offered at 11am and 1pm and they will need to bring the library pass with them to show at the front desk.
In order to receive the discount for a GUIDED HOUSE TOUR or GUIDED GROUNDS TOUR (or to make a reservation for grounds admission in advance) the Library Pass patrons will need to enter the discount code: MEMLIB21 on the second page of the registration form when signing up.
Starting in May Boscobel will open for grounds admission Fridays through Mondays. Please note that this is all subject to change.
Please read the following guidelines before reserving a pass:
- Mamaroneck Library Adult cardholders in good standing (fines under $10.00) may reserve a pass.
- Only one pass may be checked out at one time.
- Passes are valid for 6 days, including date of pick-up.
- Passes must be picked up and returned to the Library curbside pick-up window. They may not be returned in the book drop.
- Passes may not be picked up earlier than the date of the reservation.
- Only one pass per family may be checked out in any given week.
- Passes may not be renewed and the same museum pass may not be reserved for two consecutive weeks.
- Late passes will incur a $5.00/day late fee.
- Patrons are responsible for checking with the museums for specific information on hours, exhibits etc. The software provides a link to each museum site.
- Cardholders must bring the card used to make the reservation with them to the museum.