The Mamaroneck Public Library has one full-time librarian on staff who is a notary public. Notary services are available Monday through Friday; please call the Library 914-698-1250 in advance to confirm that the notary is available.
- You MUST sign your documents in the notary’s presence. Do not sign in advance.
- Bring a photo ID with you, preferably a driver’s license.
- If your document requires a witness you must provide your own.
- The notary CAN NOT notarize wills, notarize the authenticity of documents (passports, birth certificates, etc.) or provide legal advice.
- Documents must be in English.