The Mamaroneck Public Library has a staff member who is a notary public. Notary services are available Monday through Friday; please call Linda Bhandari (914-630 – 5890) in advance to confirm when she are available, and make an appointment for her services.
- You MUST sign your documents in the notary’s presence. Do not sign in advance.
- Bring a photo ID with you, preferably a driver’s license.
- If your document requires a witness you must provide your own.
- The notary CAN NOT notarize wills, notarize the authenticity of documents (passports, birth certificates, etc.) or provide legal advice.
- Documents must be in English.