- Battle of the Books WLS Battle of the Books is a book-based trivia tournament for children and teens entering Grades 4 – 10. Teams are sponsored by public libraries in Westchester County. The goal of the program is to promote a love of reading in kids and teens, to expose them to titles and authors that they might not encounter otherwise, to encourage them to think of their local public library as a resource for entertainment and to inspire teamwork and good sportsmanship in an atmosphere of friendly competition.
- Homework help Tutor.com: Free online live chat and email support for learners of all ages. Tutors offer homework help, review essays, help with test preparation, and review cover letters and resumes.
- SAT/ACT prep Take free practice tests and review the scores with professional teachers.
- Summer Reading Program Teens keep track of books they have read over the summer and can win prizes.
- Girls Who Code Open to girls in grades 7-12. Explore coding, make new friends, enjoy yourself in a fun and friendly environment.
- Teen Advisory Group (TAG) Help us plan programs, suggest books and other materials for purchase while making new friends and earning community service hours for school.
- Virtual programming/take and make kits Get together with us on Zoom for virtual programming while the library is temporarily closed. Pick up a take and make kit with a fun activity to do at home.