To materially support and enhance the library’s services and to focus community awareness on the needs of the Library.
Friends of the Mamaroneck Library was formed in 1992 by a group of enthusiastic subscribers to solicit gifts, endowments, and memorials to the Library for a fund dedicated to supporting Library programs, events, and services.
Friends Support Programs
- Library Family Museum Passes
- Children’s Department Summer Reading Program
- Adults and Teens Summer Crafts Camp
- The Friends Annual Appeal for donations takes place in March each year. Gifts received in 2017 made possible the support programs listed above. Friends of the Mamaroneck Library is a designated 501(c)(3) organization.
- Donations may be mailed to: Friends of the Mamaroneck Library, 136 Prospect Avenue, Mamaroneck, New York 10543
Thank you for being a Library Friend.
Friends of the Mamaroneck Library